- S (UK Size 8 ): Waist: 69 cm, Length: 52 cm
- M (UK Size 10): Waist: 73 cm, Length: 54 cm
- L (UK Size 12): Waist: 77 cm, Length: 56 cm
Meander casually across London with this tasteful, Union-chic skirt. Blended together with a mix of Scottish tweed and burnt orange, and accompanied by four delicately applied buttons, this piece will certainly compliment your formal winter wardrobe.
- Pencil skirt with northern tweed design
- Four intricate buttons
- Wrap structured skirt with a kilt-like slit
- Catwalk Trend: Weather proof wear
- Wonderfully snug and cosy knit vest with cable detail
- Sleeveless silhouette allows for various layering options
- Buttons on the front
- Model is 166 cm wearing O/S
- Cold gentle machine wash with similar colours
- Material: 70% Acrylic, 30% Nylon
- O/S ( One Size ): Chest: 100 cm, Shoulder: 38 cm, Length(Front): 62 cm Length(Back): 68 cm
Perfect to wear under trousers or leggings because of light silky touch and the clothes can easily slide across the surface. Comfort fit which follows the shape of leg.
- Material: 56% Polyamide, 28% Polyester, 16% Elastane
- Mesurements: Waist 46 cm – 83 cm (elastic)
- Please Note: tights can’t be returned for hygiene reasons, thanks!
A day at a local garden admiring the freshly blooming flowers, or perhaps a day at the aquarium studying the magnificent sea life, or perhaps a last-minute weekend away with the one you love most? The Jet Setter skirt is equipped to accommodate all of your sun-filled adventures.
You’ve had a delightful day with friends and camp fires at the beach when it starts to get late and you decide to call it off. You are just about to get on the bus home when you spot a delicate antique shop across the street, and decide to stay for a treasure hunt.