- S (UK Size 8 ): Waist: 69 cm, Length: 52 cm
- M (UK Size 10): Waist: 73 cm, Length: 54 cm
- L (UK Size 12): Waist: 77 cm, Length: 56 cm
Meander casually across London with this tasteful, Union-chic skirt. Blended together with a mix of Scottish tweed and burnt orange, and accompanied by four delicately applied buttons, this piece will certainly compliment your formal winter wardrobe.
- Pencil skirt with northern tweed design
- Four intricate buttons
- Wrap structured skirt with a kilt-like slit
- Catwalk Trend: Weather proof wear
Perfect to wear under trousers or leggings because of light silky touch and the clothes can easily slide across the surface. Comfort fit which follows the shape of leg.
- Material: 56% Polyamide, 28% Polyester, 16% Elastane
- Mesurements: Waist 46 cm – 83 cm (elastic)
- Please Note: tights can’t be returned for hygiene reasons, thanks!
Inspired by all the growing colours in the trees, you decide to dust off your old watercolours to create beautiful aquarelles that will last longer than the plants in your garden. Let the coral flowers dance with the pastel leaves, only the sky is the limit!
You’ve had a delightful day with friends and camp fires at the beach when it starts to get late and you decide to call it off. You are just about to get on the bus home when you spot a delicate antique shop across the street, and decide to stay for a treasure hunt.